................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 17 mai 2017

I'll Dance The Two Step



01 - A. G. & Kate - The Old Country Preacher
02 - Asleep At The Wheel (vcl. Chris O'Connell) - Your Down Home Is Uptown
03 - Ava Barber - How Long Will It Take
04 - Brenda Frazier - I've Given Up Giving In To The Blues
05 - Connie Cato - You Better Hurry Home
06 - Deana Martin - When He Remembers Me
07 - Debra Barber - Help Yourself To Me
08 - Gail Grimes - Drowning In My Tears
09 - Georgia Watson - A Sale On Memories
10 - Jan Gray - Before We Knew It
11 - Jann Browne - Louisville
12 - Jenell Rae - Close The Door
13 - June Carter Cash - I Used To Be Somebody
14 - Leona Williams - I Spent A Week There Last Night
15 - Linda Davis - Love Didn't Do It
16 - Linda Nail - There Hangs His Hat
17 - Lisa Kay - Tonight I'm Going Out And Burn Some Bridges
18 - Norma Jean - Don't Put Your Hands On Me
19 - Patty Loveless - That's All It Took
20 - Ruby Falls - Beware Of The Woman Before She Gets To Your Man
21 - Sammi Smith - She's In Love With A Rodeo Man
22 - Sandy Ellwanger - I Just Came In Here To Let A Little Hurt Out
23 - Shelli Coe - Face To Face
24 - Shelly West - I'll Dance The Two Step
25 - Tari Hensley - I've Cried A Mile

Vuelta Records 2017


1 commentaire:

Blogger a dit…

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

Start following our signals today and make up to 270% per day.