................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 21 mai 2017

I Still Wish The Very Best For You



01 - Ann Pascoe - Cryin' For Mamas
02 - Anne Murray - I Still Wish The Very Best For You
03 - Anne Nørdsti - All You Ever Do Is Bring Me Down
04 - Eileen King - Blue Roses
05 - Jean Shepard - Second Fiddle (To An Old Guitar)
06 - LaWanda Lindsey - Love Makes The World Go Around
07 - Linda Cassady - Walk A Mile To A Country School
08 - Margaret Bates - Our House Is Our Home
09 - Margaret Rackley - If Only I Was Young, I'd Go Back
10 - Mary Jo Leet - What's Good For You
11 - Melinda Schneider - Can You Hear Me Down The Hillside
12 - Nadine Somers - The Great Unknown
13 - Noelene Legge - Dreaming Out Loud (Wouldn't It Be Nice)
14 - Norma Jean - Once More I'll Let You In
15 - Norma Murphy - Sunset Lady
16 - Norma O'Hara Murphy - Shackles & Chains (live)
17 - Pam Clarke - Upon Reflection
18 - Pam MacBeth - Cowgirl State Of Mind
19 - Pamela Anton - I'm Not Over You
20 - Patricia-Leigh Michaels - I Ain't No Honky Tonk Angel
21 - Patsy, Dermot & Country Breeze - Mama's Roses
22 - Patsy Powell - Fightin' Side Of Me
23 - Patsy Riggir - Bet You My Heart I Love You
24 - Patti Shannon - The Belle Of The Bar
25 - Tracey K. Houston - Is The Grass Any Bluer

Vuelta Records 2017



Aucun commentaire: