................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 18 mai 2017

Boogie Woogie Woman



01 - Gotta Find My Baby
02 - Low Down Dirty Baby
03 - I'm So Glad
04 - I Got A Gal
05 - Some Day Some Where
06 - You Didn't Want Me
07 - You Know I Love You
08 - Story From My Heart And Soul
09 - Boogie Woogie Woman
10 - Woke Up This Morning
11 - Blind Love
12 - Don't Have To Cry (Past Day)
13 - Please Love Me
14 - Highway Bound
15 - Bye! Bye! Baby
16 - Can't We Talk It Over (Come Back Baby)
17 - Neighborhood Affair
18 - Please Hurry Home
19 - Why Did You Leave Me
20 - Praying To The Lord
21 - Please Help Me
22 - Please Remember Me

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …