................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 30 mai 2017

Boll Weevil



576a - I Wish - Jimmie Widener
576b - I Hear You Knocking - Jimmie Widener
577a - Rockin' On The Waves - Brown's Ferry Four
577b - If We Never Meet Again - Brown's Ferry Four
578a - New Pretty Blonde - Moon Mullican And The Showboys
578b - When A Soldier Knocks And Finds Nobody Home - Moon Mullican And The Showboys
579a - I Want To Be Loved (By Someone) - Cowboy Jack Derrick
579b - A Mothers Prayer - Cowboy Jack Derrick
580a - Song Of The Islands - Eddie Martin And His King Serenaders
580b - Echoes Of Hawaii - Eddie Martin And His King Serenaders
581a - Texas In My Soul - Hank Penny
581b - Merle's Buck Dance - Hank Penny
582a - Air Mail Special On The Fly - Leon Rusk
582b - Though I Cry - Leon Rusk
583a - Don't Let Your Sweet Love Die - Homer And Jethro
583b - Boll Weevil - Homer And Jethro
584a - How Can I Be Sure - Rex Griffin
584b - I'm As Free As The Breeze - Rex Griffin
585a - Soldier's Grave - Wade Mainer's Mountaineers
585b - He's Coming To Us Dead - Wade Mainer's Mountaineers
586a - Turn My Picture Upside Down - Red Egner
586b - Brown Eyed Baby - Red Egner
587a - Ridin' On That Train - Grandpa Jones
587b - Are There Tears Behind Your Smile - Grandpa Jones

From The Hillbilly Yahoo Group
Home Made Covers


2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

from oldie1

Jimmy Martin - To Mother At Christmas
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ReiaBIKCL.jpg

1. Christmas Time's A Comin'
2. Lord We Sure Need Some Rainbows In December
3. Jingle Bells
4. To Mother At Christmas
5. Silent Night
6. Daddy Will Santa Claus Ever Have To Die
7. Christmas Is Everywhere Except In My Heart
8. Will We Have Room For Jesus?
9. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
10. Blue Christmas

https://www.mediafire.com/?ib6x53ykx15ngms

SwingB a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil & everyone else along the way for this great King series... Wow!