................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 11 mai 2017

Big Butter And Egg Man



01 - Bobby Sisco - Music That Tells It Like It Is
02 - Bobby Sisco - Streets Of Success
03 - Buddy Hughey - Memory Fit
04 - Buddy Hughey - Numbers Lil
05 - Butter Ball Paige - Big Butter And Egg Man
06 - Carl Young - Another Man's Land
07 - Carolyn Duncan - This Pain In My Heart
08 - Charlie Rich - I'm Flying To Nashville Tonight
09 - Charlie Rich - TheTop Of The Stairs
10 - Floyd Ray Young - I'll Have Another Drink
11 - Gene Simmons - She's There When I Come Home
12 - Gene Watson - Autumn In June
13 - Gene Watson - Do You Have Any Plans For Me
14 - Graham Williamson - Interstate Forty Line
15 - Greg Nations - Those Eyes
16 - Herbie Duncan - Day Dreams
17 - Herbie Duncan - Night Time
18 - Herbie Duncan - The Other Side Of Town
19 - Jerry Jaye - Here's To You Darling
20 - Jerry Jaye - I Slipped But I Didn't Fall
21 - Lyndel East - Why Do You Come Around
22 - Marvin Rainwater - Ballad Of Ira Hayes
23 - Marvin Rainwater - Hard Times
24 - Nolan Dugas - Wait Until I Finish Crying

Vuelta Records



Aucun commentaire: