................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 2 avril 2017

Travelin' Blues (Up)



01 - That Old Feeling Is Gone
02 - The Time Seems So Long
03 - Prison Blues
04 - Home Town Blues
05 - Wise Man Blues
06 - Misfortune Blues
07 - I Wish You Were Mine
08 - I'm Gonna Move Yout Out And Get Somebody Else
09 - She's The No Sleepin'est Woman
10 - Plain Old Down Home Blues
11 - Born To Be No Good
12 - Go Back To The One You Love
13 - I Want A Little Girl
14 - I'm Still In Love With You
15 - You're My Best Poker Hand
16 - West Side Baby
17 - Glamour Girl
18 - Strollin' With Bone
19 - The Sun Went Down
20 - You Don't Love Me
21 - Travelin' Blues
22 - The Hustle Is On (78 rpm version)
23 - Baby Broke My Heart (78 rpm version)
24 - Evil Hearted Woman (alt. take)

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Merci bcp ! J'adore T-Bone Walker depuis longtemps

Phil Taylor a dit…

Expired

Phil Taylor a dit…

Thank you - you are the best