................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 21 avril 2017

This Is The House



01 - Al Vinsant - Ballad Of The Steel Worker
02 - Arkie Shibley - I'm A Poor Oakie
03 - Bobby Lile - Book Worm
04 - Charlie Phillips - This Is The House
05 - Chick & His Hot Rods - Jimmy Caught The Dickens
06 - Danny Roy - Thanks But No Thanks
07 - Gene Stroman - Texas Proud
08 - George Riddle - It's Your Life
09 - Isaac Sweat - I Could Never Pass A Honky Tonk
10 - Joe Pain - Down At Kelly's
11 - Lamar Morris - These Lonely Hands Of Mine
12 - Little Bobby Whitton - My Turn To Cry
13 - Paul Weber - Two Bits Worth Of Nothing
14 - Randy Wade - Walk Out Backwards
15 - Rex Allen - Heartaches Of A Fool
16 - Rick Tucker - Honey I'm Just Walking Out The Door
17 - Ronnie McCranie - Leaving Love All Over The Place
18 - Roy Singer - I'm Henpecked Already (And Not Even Married)
19 - Sam Taylor - Old Red Devil
20 - Terry White - It's A Long Way From Where I'm At (To Where I've Gotta Go)
21 - Tommy Strange & The Features - Piano Man From Louisiana
22 - Tommy Tygart - Friendly Man
23 - Wayne Snow - There Won't Be Any More
24 - Wayne Stimson - Glasgow County Jail

Vuelta Records


Aucun commentaire: