................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 20 avril 2017

The Fool



01 - Arkey Blue - Teach My Daddy How To Pray
02 - Bo Smith - I Wonder Who's Loving My Memory
03 - Bob Perry - Weary Blues, Goodbye
04 - Cal Smith - Free Streets
05 - Carl Butler & Pearl - Just Thought I'd Let You Know
06 - Carl Perkins - Forget Me Next Time Around
07 - Carl Stevens - Lonely Side Of Town
08 - Charley Shaw - The Fool
09 - Charlie Phillips - Rainbow In The Valley
10 - Clark Wells - How Big Of A Fool Can You Be
11 - Danny Shirley - Closing Time
12 - Dean Sanford - Thank You Neighbor
13 - Donna Harris - Time To Hurt Again
14 - Donnie Sanders - Warmed Over Memories
15 - Doug Warren & E'lise Norman - Living Together Alone
16 - Elton Travis - Two To One
17 - Gene Strasser - I Got The Wants For Honey
18 - Jeris Ross - I'd Rather Be Picked Up Here (Than Be Put Down At Home)
19 - Jim Taylor - Unknown Sin
20 - Joe Pain - Deaf, Dumb And Blind
21 - Johnny Slate - I Don't Believe Ole Dixie Ever Died
22 - Karen Wheeler - Keeper Of The Keys
23 - Leo Suiter - Dirty Old Men (Need Lovin' Too)
24 - Mike Wells - Have You Ever Had An Angel (Love The Devil Out Of You)

Vuelta Records


Aucun commentaire: