................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 8 avril 2017

The Cowgirl Song



01 - Anita Ree - Grandad's Song
02 - Ann Brown - I've Got To Know
03 - Anne McConigley - Crying My Heart Out Over You
04 - Bonnie Stewart - No 1 Heel In The Country
05 - Brit Lyng - Good Morning Nashville
06 - Carolina Åkerlind - Boot Scootin Boogie
07 - Dee Reilly - Fooling Around
08 - Delia Bell - Good Lord A'mighty
09 - Diane Fisher - The Cowgirl Song
10 - Edel Ellingsen - Thanks To Patsy
11 - Elin Tuset - Take Me Home Country Road
12 - Ellen Lee Osterfield - Thanks Buddy
13 - Faye Tucker - You'll Never Be Mine Again
14 - Gail Gavan - I Miss My Daddy
15 - Gail Russell - Drop Of A Tear
16 - Jean Shepard - I Lost You After All
17 - Junie Lou - Making Plans
18 - Laura Downing - Hope
19 - Linda Feller - I Need A Little Time
20 - Mariann Bjorå Byberg - Daughter Of The Wine
21 - Marie Haslemore - Beautiful Lady
22 - Pat Torpey - Broken Promises
23 - Sally O'Brien - Can't Get Used To Sleeping Without You
24 - Sarah Jory - Beneath Still Waters
25 - Terri Gibbs - I Won't Cry In Dallas Anymore

Vuelta Records 2017


2 commentaires:

Fred a dit…

Thank you for your work to keep this blog going. It is always a source of interesting music. I have never had problems downloading from the site until vol.75 of the selected female country singers. McAfee says this particular Zippy file is dangerous. It does not give that message for previous volumes or for vol.76.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@Fred: I'm sorry for you. McAfee can be wrong. I tried the link several times at different times and I had no problem with adf.ly or Zippy.