................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 3 avril 2017

Round House Boogie (Up)



01 - Dust My Broom (I Believe My Time Ain't Long)
02 - Please Find My Baby
03 - Hand In Hand
04 - Long Tall Woman
05 - Rock My Baby Tonight
06 - My Baby's Gone
07 - One More Drink
08 - Baby, What's Wrong
09 - I Believe
10 - Sinful Women
11 - I Held My Baby Last Night
12 - Round House Boogie
13 - Kickin' The Blues Around
14 - Sax-Ony Boogie
15 - Dumb Woman Blues
16 - Country Boogie (Tool Bag Boogie)
17 - My Best Friend
18 - I See My Baby
19 - She Won't Do Right (Dust My Broom)
20 - Whose Muddy Shoes
21 - Sweet Little Woman
22 - I May Be Wrong

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, buy it ! …