................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 11 avril 2017

Rockin' Blues



01 - Misery
02 - I'm Through
03 - I'm Living O.K,
04 - There Ain'T No Use Begging
05 - You're Fine But Not My Kind
06 - Helpless
07 - Cool And Easy
08 - Mistrustin' Eyes
09 - Dreamin' Blues
10 - Cupid's Boogie
11 - Just Can'T Get Free
12 - My Heart Tells Me
13 - Lost Dream Blues
14 - Deceivin' Blues
15 - Lonely Blues
16 - Strange Woman
17 - Freight Train Boogie
18 - Good Time Blues
19 - Sunset To Dawn
20 - Wedding Boogie
21 - Faraway Christmas Blues
22 - Love Will Break Your Heart
23 - Rockin' Blues
24 - I Don'T Care
25 - I Dream


Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! … 

4 commentaires:

Jani a dit…

Hi

Is there something wrong with the link??

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Jani : I don't think so.
It works fine right now.

Phil Taylor a dit…

Expired

Phil Taylor a dit…

Thanks !