................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 11 avril 2017

Prodigal Son



01 - The Old Country Church
02 - I'm Bound For That Promised Land
03 - Farther Along
04 - When The Fire Comes Down From Heaven
05 - One Way Ticket To The Sky
06 - The Great Judgement Morning
07 - Drifting Too Far From The Shore
08 - At The Cross
09 - Beautiful Home
10 - Prodigal Son
11 - I Heard My Savior Call
12 - When God Dips His Love Into My Heart
13 - Softly and Tenderly
14 - Take My Hand Precious Lord
15 - Build Me A Cabin In The Corner Of Gloryland
16 - Where He Leads Me
17 - Lonely Tombs
18 - From Jerusalem To Jericho
19 - Gathering Flowers For The Master's Bouquet
20 - Thirty Pieces Of Silver


Found long time ago on the clouds. Home made covers

Aucun commentaire: