................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 19 avril 2017

Mardi Gras In New Orleans



01 - Fats Domino - The Fat Man
02 - Fats Domino - Trust In Me
03 - Fats Domino - No No Baby
04 - Fats Domino - Hey, La-Bas Boogie
05 - Fats Domino - Hey Fat Man
06 - Fats Domino - Reeling And Rocking
07 - Fats Domino - Poor Poor Me
08 - Fats Domino - Going To The River
09 - Fats Domino - Mardi Gras In New Orleans
10 - Little Richard - Little Richard Boogie
11 - Little Richard - Ain't Nothin' Happenin'
12 - Little Richard - I Love My Baby
13 - Little Richard - Get Rich Quick
14 - Little Richard - Taxi Blues
15 - Little Richard - I Bought It All On My Self
16 - Little Richard - Always
17 - Little Richard - Thinking About My Mother
18 - Arthur Big Boy Crudup - That's All Right
19 - Arthur Big Boy Crudup - My Baby Left Me
20 - Arthur Big Boy Crudup - Shout Sister Shout
21 - Arthur Big Boy Crudup - I'm Gonna Dig Myself A Hole
22 - Arthur Big Boy Crudup - I Want My Loving
23 - Arthur Big Boy Crudup - So Glad You're Mine
24 - Arthur Big Boy Crudup - Mean Old Frisco Blues
25 - Arthur Big Boy Crudup - Rock Me, Mama


Artwork included.


Aucun commentaire: