................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 15 avril 2017

Let The Juke Box Play



01 - Al Henderson - The Key's In The Mailbox
02 - Bobby Grove - Red Roses Are Blooming Back Home
03 - Buddy Floyd - The Man I Used To Be
04 - Chuck Cusimano & His Country Makers - My Eileen
05 - Eddie Fannon - Losers Can't Quit
06 - Frances Winfrey - Sound Of You
07 - Fred Carter, Jr. - I Don't Know Why I Keep Loving You
08 - Harold Weakley - Since Never
09 - Jay Daye & The Four Knights - (You'll Always Be My) Only Girl
10 - Jerry Lee Lewis - No Honky Tonks In Heaven
11 - Jim Mackelberg - Palace Of Glass
12 - Jim Owen - Bad Situation
13 - Larry Roberds - Before Love Turns To Hate
14 - Lloyd Goodson - Wearin' Out The Patches On My Knees
15 - Lucky La Rue - Let The Juke Box Play
16 - Luetta Johnston - If I Was A Bottle
17 - Norville Dollar - Continental Queen
18 - Paul Hill - Rubber Tramp
19 - Porter Wagoner - In The Shadows Of The Wine
20 - SFC Bill Haney - On The Loose
21 - Tony Booth - It's Alright
22 - Travis Mimms - Wanting Someone
23 - Vern Pullens - Three More Miles To Heaven
24 - Wanda Conklin - Right As Rain

Vuelta Records



Aucun commentaire: