................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 14 avril 2017

I Want a Lavender Cadillac



01 - Easy Baby
02 - I Wonder Baby
03 - Take Out Some Time
04 - I'll Try (I've Tried)
05 - How Long
06 - I Want to Rock
07 - Good Daddy
08 - I Want a Lavender Cadillac
09 - Make It Good
10 - Trying
11 - Pig Latin Blues
12 - Lost Child
13 - Must I Cry Again
14 - You'll Be Crying
15 - How Can You Leave a Man Like This
16 - Soul on Fire
17 - I'm Living My Life for You
18 - I'm in a Crying Mood
19 - I Can't Hold Out Any Longer
20 - Of Course I Do
21 - Tomorrow Night
22 - You Better Stop
23 - Tweedle Dee

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

3 commentaires:

teddy cat baz a dit…

thanx uncle gil

rm a dit…

merci beaucoup

jonnipoika a dit…

can you re-up lavern baker