................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 8 avril 2017

How's His Memory Doing Today



A01 - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
A02 - Young Love
A03 - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And  Cry Over You
A04 - How's The World Treating You
A05 - Love Me
A06 - Too Much
A07 - Honky Tonk Man
A08 - Mother You're Just An Angel To Me
A09 - Jailhouse Rock
A10 - Santa Claus Is Back In Town
B01 - Baby I Don't Care
B02 - Just Tell Her Jim Say Hello
B03 - Sheila
B04 - Portrait Of My Love
B05 - How Do You Think I Feel
B06 - I'll Drink It Over
B07 - I'm Human Same As You
B08 - How's His Memory Doing Today
B09 - Great Balls Of Fire


_
Vinyl rip and scans by Mean Gene

Cleaned by UG

2 commentaires:

zephyr a dit…

Many thanks Uncle Gil Ray is a favourite of mine.

charles a dit…

thanks for any and everything Ray Smith