................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 24 avril 2017

Ghost Train



01 - Anytime, Any Place, Anywhere
02 - Stormy Weather
03 - Come Back Daddy, Daddy
04 - Rock Me Daddy
05 - You're My Darling
06 - I Hope You're Satisfied
07 - Can't Stop My Crying
08 - Don't Take Your Love Away
09 - Ghost Train
10 - Midnight Grinder
11 - Jump Everybody Jump
12 - Love Fever Blues
13 - Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
14 - Pack Up All Your Rags
15 - My Love, My Desire
16 - Bald Head Woman
17 - If I Had Known
18 - Let's Have A Ball Tonight
19 - Verna Lee
20 - Watch Out I Told You
21 - Someday You'll Be Sorry
22 - Travelin' Man
23 - No, It Can't Be Done

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …