................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 22 avril 2017

Fool, Fool, Fool



01 - When You Come Back To Me
02 - Yes Sir, That's My Baby
03 - Don't You Know I Love You
04 - Skylark
05 - Needless
06 - Fool, Fool, Fool
07 - In Middle Of The Night
08 - Comin' On
09 - One Mint Julep
10 - Wonder Where My Baby's Gone
11 - I Played The Fool
12 - Ting-a-ling
13 - Crawlin'
14 - Yes, It's You
15 - Hey, Miss Fannie
16 - Good Lovin'
17 - I Confess
18 - Here Goes A Fool
19 - The Feeling Is So Good
20 - Lovey Dovey
21 - I've Got My Eyes On You
22 - Little Mama
23 - Down In The Alley

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it !

4 commentaires:

musiclover a dit…

thank you very much!

heylee a dit…

Uncle Gil, thank you for sharing, The Clovers...always great.

Phil Taylor a dit…

Expired

Phil Taylor a dit…

THANKS