................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 12 avril 2017

Cool Water



01 - My Home Is A Prison
02 - Heartaches
03 - Why Should I Feel Sorry For You Now
04 - Living A Lie Over You
05 - I Have Got My Back To The Wall
06 - Reeling Cowboy
07 - Honky Tonkin' Thelma
08 - It Could Have Had A Different Ending
09 - Shame On You
10 - I'll Be All Smiles Tonight
11 - Cool Water
12 - San Antonio Rose
13 - Tumbling Tumbleweeds
14 - There's A New Moon Over My Shoulder
15 - You Never Waited For Me
16 - I'll Never Be Ashamed Of You
17 - Someday (You'll Want Me To Want You)
18 - Where Is My Boy Tonight
19 - I'm A Married Man
20 - Cotton Eyed Joe
21 - (Take Me Back To My) Boots And Saddle
22 - Mexicali Rose - w Roy Smeck

Found on the web. Posted by jollyjumper


Aucun commentaire: