................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 12 avril 2017

Chick-Chick-Chick-A-Dee



01 - Pretty Papa Blues
02 - A Little Bird Told Me
03 - Paula's Nightmare
04 - Stick By Me Baby
05 - You Broke Your Promise
06 - Hidin' In The Sticks
07 - I've Got The Sweetest Man
08 - Of All Things
09 - I Want A Short, Squat, Big Fat
10 - I'll Be Glad, Glad, Glad
11 - A Heart Of Stone
12 - Don't Worry Me No More
13 - Stop That Knockin' At My Heart
14 - I'm Gonna Paper My Walls With Your Letters
15 - Put A Little Bug In My Ear
16 - I Love To Ride
17 - Chick-Chick-Chick-A-Dee
18 - Tennessee Walk

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …