................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 11 avril 2017

Cherokee Boogie



01 - Cherokee Boogie
02 - If I Didn't Love You
03 - Next Sunday, Darling, Is My Birthday
04 - Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
05 - Where The Old Red River Flows
06 - The Alabama Waltz
07 - Just When I Needed You
08 - Deck Of Cards
09 - I'll Sail My Ship Alone
10 - There's Nothing As Sweet As My Baby
11 - Tennessee Border
12 - Low And Lonely
13 - Searching for A Soldier's Grave
14 - On Top Of Old Smokey
15 - Seaman's Blues
16 - California Zephyr
17 - The Blind Child's Prayer
18 - I Can't Tell My Heart That
19 - Pins And Needles
20 - Hang My Head And Cry


Found long time ago on the clouds. Home made covers

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for the great LPS. You need to find out whats going on with Ad.fly because it kees going worng the the blue screen. This time it said the file hadbeen deleted when it hadn't

LasseLloyd a dit…

Thank you very much for this one. What a great sound, and a lot of good songs. Love this one!

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour
Le lien est mort est il possible pour vous de le remettre en ligne?
D'avance merci et une bonne journée

Anonyme a dit…

Super merci pour ce réup une bonne continuation