................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 22 avril 2017

A Pinch O' Powder



01 - Bobby Rose - Rose Of The Night
02 - Brenda Carter - Life Of Riley's
03 - Brenda Carter - The End Of Every Woman Is Man
04 - Brenda Carter & George Jones - Just An Average Couple
05 - Charlie Phillips - Twenty Fools Ago
06 - Dick Curless - A Pinch O' Powder
07 - Glen Patterson - Unwanted Babies
08 - Hank Stone - Your Jealousy
09 - Jay Lee Webb - I'll Build Her Up
10 - Jim Russell - Your Heartbreak's Showin'
11 - Joye Street - When You Belong To Me
12 - Keith Spell - We Almost Had Texas Skies Today
13 - Llynn Stevens - I'm A One Nighter
14 - Onie Wheeler - Closing Time
15 - R. B. Stone - You Came A Long Way To See Me
16 - Rex Allen - Touched So Deeply
17 - Ron Sweet - Loser Who Can't Lose
18 - Ronnie McCranie - There's Nothing Like Whiskey (With Love On The Rocks)
19 - Roy Singer - I've Changed My Way Of Living (And I'm Glad)
20 - Sharon Smith - You Crowded Me Out Of Your World
21 - Sheb Wooley as Ben Colder - Country Music Hall Of Fame
22 - Texas Bill Strength - Hillbilly Hades
23 - W. B. Smiley - Name My Place In Glory Austin Texas
24 - Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper - Train, You Took My Baby

Vuelta Records



Aucun commentaire: