................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 15 mars 2017

This Old Cowgirl Still Knows How To Ride



01 - Anne Marie Kvien - This Old Lonely Heart
02 - Jeanne & Merete - Lord I've Tried Everything But You
03 - Mariann Bjorå Byberg - Listen To Your Senses
04 - Tone Wattum & Rayburn Anthony - I Walk The Line
05 - Hege Bringsverd - Ain't That Love
06 - Hege Bringsverd - Twice The Fool I Once Was
07 - Hege Bringsverd - Cowboy Lovin Night
08 - Hege Bringsverd - I'm Not Over You
09 - Hege Bringsverd - That Don't Bother Me
10 - Hege Bringsverd - Coming Up With A Headache
11 - Hege Bringsverd - Jones On The Jukebox
12 - Marie Haslemore - Before The Next Teardrop Falls
13 - Marie Haslemore - Boot Scoot Boogie
14 - Marie Haslemore - Cat Fish John
15 - Marie Haslemore - Forty Shades Of Green
16 - Marie Haslemore - I Only See You
17 - Marie Haslemore - I Still Wish The Very Best For You
18 - Marie Haslemore - More Of Your Love
19 - Marie Haslemore - Movin' On Up
20 - Marie Haslemore - No One Loves Me
21 - Marie Haslemore - Silver Cowboy
22 - Marie Haslemore - This Old Cowgirl Still Knows How To Ride
23 - Marie Haslemore - Wahine Song
24 - Marie Haslemore - When I'm Feeling Lonely
25 - Marie Haslemore - You've Got Me

Vuelta Records 2017


Typo corrected on front cover

Aucun commentaire: