................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 1 mars 2017

There's Just One Way To Keep A Truckin' Man Happy



01 - Betty Amos - Give And Take Love
02 - Bill Lamm - (I Hate To See) A Grown Man Cry
03 - Bill Pollard - Tears And Bottles
04 - Bob Cady - Fifty-Fifty
05 - Bob Perry - Juke Box
06 - Bobby Thomas - That's Why I'm Drinking
07 - Carrol Howard - Sing Another Sad Song
08 - Dale & Billy Joe - I'll Tell You Why
09 - Dee Dee Ward - Your World Of Make Believe
10 - Eddy Drake - Passing Time Between Heartaches
11 - Eddy Freeman - I Feel Like A Stranger
12 - Elton Williams - Open Season On My Suzy
13 - Hawkshaw Hawkins - Girl Without A Name
14 - Jim Banner - The Darkest Corner
15 - Jimmy Roberts - Last Dance
16 - Linda Rose - I'm A Sad And Lonely Texas Dance Hall Girl
17 - Robert E. Lee - Son Of The Filipino Baby
18 - Roy Counts - Temptation
19 - Russ Russell - Angola
20 - Sandi Scott - Point One Finger
21 - Sharon Smith - There's Just One Way To Keep A Truckin' Man Happy
22 - Sylvia Jo - I'm Living With What I Could Live Without
23 - Tommie Peairce - Part Time Man
24 - Wilma Lee Cooper - Never Very Far From My Mind

Vuelta Records




Aucun commentaire: