................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 14 mars 2017

The Party Went Wild



01 - Huey & Jerry - Little Chickee Wah Wah
02 - Elton Anderson - Shed So Many Tears
03 - Elton Anderson - Roll On Train
04 - Jesse Allen - Baby Say You Will
05 - Handsome Earl - Everybody Got To Cry (Take 4)
06 - Johnny Angel - Teenage Wedding (Take 1)
07 - Albert Scott - Hey, Hey, Baby Come Home
08 - Frankie Sims Lee - She Likes To Boogie Real Low
09 - Harry Lee - Everytime I See You
10 - Harry Lee - You Don't Know
11 - Bobby Woods - Love Is My Business
12 - Jimmie Lee - Look What Love Will Do
13 - Jimmie Lee - I Ain't Worried About Tomorrow
14 - Bobby Webb - Angel Face
15 - Bobby Webb - I Ain't Worried No More
16 - Morgus & The Ghouls - Morgus The Magnificent
17 - The Phaetons - I Love My Baby
18 - Dick Poulton Trio - Susie
19 - Dick Poulton Trio - Capital City Bounce
20 - Ray Washington - I Know
21 - Calvin Spears - Baby Come On Home
22 - Dicky Williams - Tee Na Na
23 - Stella Johnson - The Things I Used To Do
24 - Stella Johnson - Well I Done Got Over
25 - Ray & Lamar - The Party Went Wild
26 - Huey Piano Smith - I Didn't Do It
27 - Danny Ray - Love Me (Unedited Version)
28 - Jimmy Clanton - What Am I Living For
29 - The Ends - Row, Row My Boat
30 - Jimmy Clanton - Heartbreak Hotel

Found on the web. Posted by Stampede

Aucun commentaire: