................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 3 mars 2017

Same Eyes Always Drive Me Crazy



01 - Aldus Mouton - Cajun At The Fais Do Do
02 - Bobby Hodge - Scarlet Water (Known As Wine)
03 - Bobby Martin - Sweet Date
04 - Bobby Peters - Lonely Street
05 - Dale Thomas - Once In The Morning
06 - Don Rhodes - She Never Had No Intention
07 - Dwight Templeton - I Wish I Had My Troubles Back
08 - Eddie Wilson - The Warm Red Wine
09 - Fred Boyd - Glass In My Hand
10 - Gordon Wilcox - My Favorite Cheatin' Song
11 - Hugh Porter - Memories On My Mind
12 - Jim Wyrick & Union Gold - First To Be The Last
13 - Jimmy Gateley - Why Don't They Go Home
14 - Jimmy Peppers - If I Can't Be Your Number One
15 - Ken Patrick - Hands Across The Table
16 - Kenny Hart - One More Time Around
17 - Larry Lee Wren - The Other Woman
18 - Ray Stanley - She Left A Year Ago Today
19 - Rusty Wright - Tell 'Em No
20 - Skeets Yaney - Tear Drop
21 - Tee & Bob - Keep On Loving You
22 - Warren Smith - When The Heartaches Get To Me
23 - Wayne Wilson - Same Eyes Always Drive Me Crazy
24 - Winston - Cross My Heart

Vuelta Records


1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Excellent collection!!! Thank you very much for share