................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 18 mars 2017

Ruff Scufflin'



01 - Down Home Syncopated Blues
02 - The Meritt Stomp
03 - If I Could Be With You One Hour Tonight
04 - Paseo Street
05 - Ruff Scufflin'
06 - St James Infirmary
07 - He's Tall, Dark And Handsome
08 - Won't You Come Over To My House
09 - Come On Over To My House
10 - Trouble In My Mind
11 - If It's Good
12 - Show Me Missouri Blues
13 - Lotus Blossom
14 - Dream Lucky Blues
15 - Julia's Blues
16 - Lies
17 - Gotta Gimme Whatcha Got
18 - When A Woman Loves A Man
19 - Oh Marie
20 - I'll Get Along Somehow
21 - A Porter's Love Song To A Chambermaid
22 - Have You Ever Been Lonely
23 - Since I Have Been With You
24 - Out In The Cold Again
25 - Young Girl's Blues
26 - On My Way Out

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

3 commentaires:

Jon a dit…

Thanks! Can you please re-up: Snatch And Grab It BLUES & RHYTHM SERIES 5144 – JULIA LEE 1947

Uncle Gil a dit…

@Jon : Sure, but be patient. I'll reup one volume every day...

Anonyme a dit…

Hiya = can you reup the earlier Julia Lee? I love this woman's singing :)