................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 8 mars 2017

Rockin' Over River



01 - Ayvonne Jones - You're My Man
02 - Connie Eaton - I've Got Life To Live
03 - Dianne Leigh - The Wife You Save May Be Your Own
04 - Dottie Lou - Ride, Ride, Ride
05 - Erin Hay - Alone With You
06 - Hazel Dickens - Mama's Hand
07 - Jonie Mosby - He Wouldn't Take Me Home
08 - Joy Adams - One Size Fits All
09 - Kitten - Rockin' Over River
10 - LaWanda Lindsey - Wish I Was A Little Boy Again
11 - Lillian Askeland - Crying My Heart Out Over You
12 - Linda Keaton - The Other Half Of Me
13 - Margie Bowes - Think It Over
14 - Margo O'Donnell - Crazy Dreams
15 - Maxine Brown - My Biggest Mistake
16 - Mona Taylor - Maybe Someday
17 - Philomena Begley - A Village In County Tyrone
18 - Phyllis Boyens - Dream Of A Miner's Child
19 - Regina Ann - The Glitter And The Glow
20 - Rhonda Vincent - Medals For Mother
21 - Roberta Lee - Bayou Baby
22 - Sissy Spacek - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
23 - Susanne (Edmundson) Thomas & Carol Elizabeth Jones - I Have No Mother Now
24 - Tracey K. Houston - I'll Only Say Goodbye
25 - Tracy Wells - Dear John Letter

Vuelta Records 2017


Aucun commentaire: