................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 25 mars 2017

My Dixie Home (UP)


A1. Tenbrooks & Molly
A2. Wicked Path Of Sin
A3. Little Maggie
A4. Careless Love
A5. Shine Hallelujah
A6. Love Glown Cold
A7. Remember The Cross
A8. Little Community Church
A9. Blue Yodel # 4
B1. Will You Be Loving Another Man
B2. My Dixie Home
B3. Just A Little Talk With Jesus
B4. The Sunnyside Of The Mountain
B5. Mother's Only Sleeping
B6. Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms
B7. True Life Blues
B8. Why Did You Wander
B9. Little Joe
B10. The Shining Path


_
Vinyl rip and scans by bopping

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Uncle Gil, I've been looking for BILL MONROE – BLUEGRASS CLASSICS - RADIO SHOWS 1946-1948 to complete my Bill Monroe and Earl Scruggs collection. The link doesn't work. Any chance for a trade? I have hundreds of 5-string banjo and bluegrass album. There is probably something in there you would like.

Uncle Gil a dit…

Howdy!
Here it is !
No trade needed !
But if you want post one or some albums it would be with pleasure.
Put the links here.
Thanks by advance.