................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 29 mars 2017

Legend Of The Ghost Stage



01 - Alvadean Coker & The Coker Family - Insufficent Love
02 - Ben Jack & Country Boys - I'm Entitled To Your Love
03 - 'Big' Bill Williams - Leave Bad Enough Alone
04 - Bobby Galloway - 747 To Birmingham
05 - Buddy Paul - This Old Town (Is Such A Lonely Place)
06a - Carroll Gilley - I'll Be To Her (What She'll Be To Me) (STEREO)
06b - Carroll Gilley - I'll Be To Her (What She'll Be To Me) (MONO)
07 - Chero Keye - Just Call Me Sweet Names
08 - (Mr.) Connie Dycus - Wrap It Up
09 - Curley Barrix - A World You Destroyed
10 - Dean Clark - My Conscience Won't Let Me
11 - Dick Jopson - Folsom Prison Blues
12 - Dunice P. Theriot - She Loves Him More
13 - Fred Darian - Legend Of The Ghost Stage
14 - General Lee & The Confederate Band - Runaway
15 - Hank Stollings & His Versatile Western Band - Date With The Blues
16 - Jim Bivens - Bridges Of Roses
17 - Joe Stampley - Red Wine And Blue Memories
18 - Johnny Leen & The Leens - Time Off For Good Behavior
19 - Moe Bandy - Hangin' On To One (And Hangin' Round The Other)
20 - Rodger Wilhoit - Tryin' To Get Over You
21 - Russ Allison - I'll Have To Go On Living (Just The Same)
22 - Sonny Campbell - I Built My Own Prison
23 - Texas Bill Strength - Tears In My Beer
24 - Whitey Pullen - Broke Waiting For A Break

Vuelta Records


Aucun commentaire: