................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 11 mars 2017

Knock Knock



01 - Ann J. Morton - (We Used To Kiss Each Other On The Lips But It's) All Over Now
02 - Ann Webb Davenport - Who Do You Think That I Am
03 - Anni Filt - I Won't Take Anymore
04 - Barbara Dunn - I'm Just An Ex From Texas
05 - Becky Hobbs - Just What The Doctor Ordered
06 - Colleen Peterson - Souvenirs
07 - Connie Eaton - Love Is So Illusive
08 - Danielle Reddin - Walkin' And Talkin'
09 - Diana Brown - The Big Chance
10 - Dianne Leigh - I'm A One Man Woman
11 - Dianne Lindsay - Back To The Outback
12 - Elaine Wood - A Man I Can't Recall
13 - Erin Hay - This Lonely World We're Living In
14 - Joy Adams & DeWayne Orender - Why Don't We Admit We're In Love
15 - Julie Taylor - Hurt Me Not
16 - LaWanda Lindsey - I'm Not Half As Strong
17 - Linda Flanagan - I Climb A Lonely Hill
18 - Linda Keaton - Good For You
19 - Lori Coombs - The Messenger
20 - Lori Starr - Knock Knock
21 - Mallary Hope - Yodeling At The Grand Old Opry
22 - Melba Montgomery - Never Ending Love Affair
23 - Pam Hicks - What On Earth Would You Do
24 - Paulette Tyler - Hang Another Heartache
25 - Ruby Wright - He's A Night Owl

Vuelta Records 2017


Aucun commentaire: