................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 2 mars 2017

Jumpin' In The Morning (Up)



01 - The Ego Song
02 - Late In The Evening Blues
03 - Someday
04 - I'll Do Anything But Work
05 - I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now
06 - All To Myself
07 - Lonely Boy
08 - Baby Let Me Hold Your Hand
09 - I'm Glad For Your Sake
10 - Baby Won't You Please Come Home
11 - Hey Now
12 - Kissa Me Baby
13 - The Snow Is Falling
14 - Misery In My Heart
15 - Baby Let Me Hear You Call My Name
16 - Walkin' And Talkin'
17 - I'm Wonderin' And Wonderin'
18 - I Can't Do No More (Why Did You Go)
19 - Guitar Blues
20 - The Sun's Gonna Shine Again
21 - Roll With Me Baby
22 - The Midnight Hour
23 - Jumpin' In The Morning

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.


4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you, appreciated.

Colonel Dan a dit…

Hello Uncle Gil !
Once Again You're Sharing Some Fantastic Music...Thanks ! I Was Wondering If You Could possibly Re-Post This "BLUES & RHYTHM SERIES 5050 – RAY CHARLES .
1950-1952"...It Would Go Great With Your Latest Ray Charles Post.Either Way,Keep Up The Great Work...It's Much Appreciated !
All The Best,
Colonel Dan

Phil Taylor a dit…

expired

Phil Taylor a dit…

thank you