................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 15 mars 2017

I Want To Rock



01 - Big Jay McNeely & His Blue Jays - Man Eater
02 - Tommy Brown - Double Faced Deacon
03 - Gatemouth Moore - Did You Ever Love A Woman
04 - Little Miss Sharecropper - I Want To Rock
05 - H-Bomb Ferguson - Bookie's Blues
06 - Sonny Wilson - The Rainy Day Blues
07 - Helen Humes - Airplane Blues
08 - Dallas Bartley - You're The Greatest
09 - Doc Pomus - My Good Pott
10 - Milton Buggs - Fine Brown Frame
11 - Tiny Bradshaw & His Orchestra - Take The Hands Off The Clock
12 - Dallas Bartley & His Band - I Know What It's All About
13 - Melvin Moore - I'm Still In Love With You
14 - Billy Wright - Married Woman's Boogie
15 - Doc Pomus - My New Chick
16 - Gatemouth Moore - I Ain't Mad At You Pretty Baby
17 - Tommy Brown - V-8 Baby
18 - Helen Humes - Helen's Advice

Posted by jollyjumper