................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 26 mars 2017

Hot Country Single



01 - Big Al Downing - I Guess By Now
02 - Billy (Crash) Craddock - Learning To Live Without You
03 - Bobby Durham - Home Is Where I Hang My Head
04 - Bozo Darnell - Stronger Than My Pride
05 - Buck Jones - The Girl From Moultrie Georgia
06 - Buddy Howard - Honky Tonkin' Woman
07 - Curtis Potter - Not The Real Me
08 - Dick Curless - My Side Of The Night
09 - Freddy Weller - Bobby Crabtree's Grave
10 - Gene Crawford - Blues Over Ice
11 - Hank Cochran - A Good Country Song
12 - Jerry Hargove - I Didn't Know What Lonesome Was
13 - Jery Nolan - Drinking Again
14 - Jimmy Dallas - My Kind Of Love
15 - Johnny Dollar - Call Of The Wine
16 - Johnny Johnson - Evil Love
17 - Mel Street - Flop Top Beer
18 - Ray Gentry - After The Whisky's Gone
19 - Rodger Wilhoit - Inner Circles Of Chicago
20 - Ronnie Rue - You Can't Erase The Memorys
21 - Sam Collins - Pour The Wine
22 - Sonny Flaharty - Hot Country Single
23 - Tim Reed & The Bayou Boogie Band - I Can't Stand To See What I've Done To Me
24 - Tommy Cash - King For A Day

Vuelta Records


Aucun commentaire: