................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 4 mars 2017

Good Time Friends



01 - A. Lulu - Every Other Saturday Night
02 - Betty Rogers - You Only Call Me Up When You're Drinking
03 - Bob Taylor - Don't Accuse Me
04 - Bobby Nelson - Welcome To Lonelyville
05 - Curly Lee - They Call Me A Hobo
06 - Deep South - Back Door Affair
07 - Denver Rain - Close To My Body But Not To My Heart
08 - Don Mikkelsen - I Can't Get Over The Blues
09 - Fireball Roberts - An Offer I Couldn't Refuse
10 - Garland Frady - In Nashville
11 - Jay Robertson - Good Time Friends
12 - Jerry Fox & Van Story - Three Long Years
13 - Johnny Robbins - Once A Fool Not Always One
14 - Lawrence Durham - Untold Story
15 - Lee Finn - Lonesome Road
16 - Mel Oree - Walk Back
17 - Roger Groff - I'll Just Go On Home
18 - Ron Forbis - My Angel's Gone To Hell
19 - Ron Wayne - Warmed Over Coffee (And Left Over Love)
20 - Ronald Mansfield - Tell Me Pretty Words
21 - Russ Russell - If She's On The Menu
22 - Slim Roberts - Lonesome Old World
23 - Tommy Lewis - Dissatisfied
24 - Wade LeLeux - I Loved You So Much I Let You Go

Vuelta Records



1 commentaire:

Moe a dit…

Love this series. Thanks!!