................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 18 mars 2017

Fishin' Blues



A1 - Java Jive
A2 - The Mermaid Song
A3 - She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain
A4 - You Are My Sunshine
A5 - With Her Head Tucked Underneath Her Arm
B1 - Fishin' Blues
B2 - The Days Of 49
B3 - Blue Skies
B4 - Ranger's Command
B5 - What Does The Deep Sea Say


Vinyl rip. Covers, labels



5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil!

Anonyme a dit…

Outstanding! Thanks very much - I have never heard this great live album before!
Mike

Anonyme a dit…

I agree and it has inspired me to seek out his other material

JohnnyDiego a dit…

I've posted an album of Kweskin's greatest hits I'd love to share:

Jim Kweskin - The Jug Band - Greatest Hits (Vinyl)

http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/HIMKd1cc/file.html

Uncle Gil a dit…

@JohnnyDiego: Thank You. Everybody can appreciate...