................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 30 mars 2017

Fan Of Country Music



01 - Ace Hacker - Fan Of Country Music
02 - Ben Gabus - I Haven't Touched A Thing
03 - Bill Locke - Heartaches And Hangovers
04 - Bill Pitcock - Love Takes The Leaving From My Mind
05 - Billy McCoy - Ole Simple Minded Me
06 - Buck Hall - I Like My Whiskey Chased With Women
07 - Carroll Gilley - I'm Gonna Try To Forget About You
08 - Charlie Walker - Odds And Ends (Bits And Pieces)
09 - Danny Marques - Loretta (Wont You Sing A Song With Me)
10 - David Rogers - Loser's Shoes
11 - Don Lewis - Sad Shoes
12 - Eddie Wicker - I Forgot Her
13 - Geary Hanley with The Geary Hanley Band - Memory Remover
14 - Ivan Jennings - Night Sounds
15 - Jay Lee Webb - Bloomin' Fools
16 - Jerry Mayfield - That's Alright
17 - Jimmy Gateley - Old Faithful
18 - Kenny Seratt - She Made Me Love You More
19 - Leon Rausch - Glass Of Pride
20 - Mack White - I Just Can't Stay Away From You
21 - Rocky Storm - Cheater
22 - Ron Forbis - You're Still On My Mind
23 - Roy Montague - Traces Of Her
24 - Velma Lee - I'm Not Gonna Cry

Vuelta Records



Aucun commentaire: