................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 12 mars 2017

Don't Leave Me Now



1. Elvis Presley - Blueberry Hill (2:40)
2. Elvis Presley - Don't Leave Me Now (2:00)
3. Elvis Presley - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You (mistitled "Hove" on the label) (2:30)
4. Elvis Presley - I Need You So (2:39)


Vinyl Rip - Artwork Included (front, back, labels) by searnav (UP)


4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

You're breaking my heart posting these here....I had this and many others, sold them all to fund a trip to the US (great trip !)....thanks for all the posts here....

Snapper

François_ a dit…

Thank you to all those original's EPs of Elvis Presley, the sound is incomparable.

bets a dit…

hartelijk dank!

Maurice Dupontel a dit…

hello there

any way to have a working link ?

thanks in advance