................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 20 février 2017

Zzztt, Zzztt, Zzztt (UP)



01 - Lewis & Lynn - Won't You Come Back
02 - Lewis & Lynn - I'll Take You Back
03 - Martha Lynn - Goin' Hunting Tonight
04 - Martha Lynn - Hero In Korea
05 - Wink Lewis - Sahw Bessie
06 - Wink Lewis - That's Me When With You
07 - Wink Lewis - I'm A Honky-Tonk Daddy
08 - Wink Lewis - Did You Forget
09 - Martha Lynn - Learning To Love
10 - Martha Lynn - Suddenly There's A Valley
11 - Wink Lewis - Real Rocking Daddy
12 - Wink Lewis - Stand Still
13 - Wink Lewis - Low Ball Blues
14 - Martha Lynn - I Can't Live Without You
15 - Martha Lynn - Just For Fun
16 - Martha Lynn - I'm Willing To Try
17 - Martha Lynn - I'm Goin' Hunting Tonight (Alternate Take)
18 - Wink Lewis - More Times Than One
19 - Wink Lewis - Zzztt, Zzztt, Zzztt
20 - Martha Lynn - When
21 - Martha Lynn - The End Of My World

Thanks to The HBR Mag. Team and Wurlitzer1900

3 commentaires:

Michael a dit…

Thank you yet again!

François a dit…

Love Ztt that absurd honkey tonker

Anonyme a dit…

Would love to hear this. Hoping for a re-post. Thank you!