................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 27 février 2017

Walking And Crying With The Blues (UP)



A1 - Jimmy Newman - Wondering
A2 - Jimmy Newman - What Will I Do
A3 - Jimmy Newman - Let's Stay Together
A4 - Jimmy Newman - Don't Say Goodbye
A5 - Jimmy Newman - I Made A Big Mistake
A6 - Jimmy Newman - If You Lose You'll Understand
A7 - Jimmy Newman - I'll Have To Burn The Letters
B1 - Al Terry - I Wonder If I Can Lose The Blues This Way
B2 - Al Terry - City Hall Rag (alt.)
B3 - Al Terry - How Can It Be
B4 - Al Terry - Diggy Liggy Lo
B5 - Al Terry - Big Texas
B6 - Al Terry - I Nearly Made A Fool Of My Heart
B7 - Al Terry - Walking And Crying With The Blues
B8 - Al Terry - What Can I Do

_
Vinyl rip and scans by Silverlake


2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Uncle Gil,
Can You make a RE-UP, please ?

Regards.
worker

Anonyme a dit…

Big thanks for fresh link Uncle Gil...

Regards.
worker