................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 20 février 2017

Voodit (Up)



01 - Jo-Jo Blues (Part 1)
02 - Jo-Jo Blues (Part 2)
03 - Don't Give It Away
04 - Corine
05 - Thursday Evening Blues
06 - Hard-headed Woman Blues
07 - Jo-Jo's Troubles
08 - Disguested
09 - When I'm In My Tea
10 - Upstairs
11 - I'm Week For You
12 - I Get The Blues Every Morning
13 - Around The Watch (Part 1)
14 - Around The Watch (Part 2)
15 - Floyd's Guitar Blues
16 - Voodit
17 - Didn't I Tell You
18 - I've Got A Crazy Baby
19 - Call My Baby
20 – Rebecca

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, buy it ! …

4 commentaires:

boogiewoody a dit…

Merci bien, cher oncle Gil!

BW

Johnrock'andmore a dit…

C'est possible a nouveau link? Merci beaucoup

Johnrock'andmore a dit…

Muchas gracias

Phil Taylor a dit…

Great