................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 6 février 2017

T-Bone Boogie (UP)



01 - Trinity River Blues
02 - Wichita Falls Blues
03 - T-Bone Blues
04 - I Got A Break Baby
05 - Mean Old World
06 - Sail On Boogie
07 - I'm Still In Love With You
08 - You Don't Love Me Blues
09 - T-Bone Boogie
10 - Mean Old World Blues
11 - Evening
12 - My Baby Left Me
13 - Come Back To Me Baby
14 - She Is Going To Ruin Me (Fast Woman)
15 - I Can't Stand Being Away From You
16 - No Worry Blues
17 - Don't Leave Me Baby
18 - Bobby Sox Blues
19 - I'm Gonna Find My Baby
20 - I'm In An Awful Mood
21 - It's A Low Down Dirty Deal
22 - Don't Give Me The Runaround
23 - Hard Pain Blues

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to the original uploader

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Great job, but this one has no link

Uncle Gil a dit…

Ooops! Sorry I'm a little upset right now...

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for the T-Bone and all the blues that you've put up.

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for this T-Bone Walker and also for the other great stuff you provide, especially för the Jay Miller Sessions. I bought some of the early ones when they were issued.
It's great to be able to get all of the others.
//Roffe

Phil Taylor a dit…

expired

Phil Taylor a dit…

THANK YOU FOR THIS GIFT