................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 26 février 2017

Six Pack Avenue



01 - Benny Griffith - A-11
02 - Bill Carlisle - Shot Gun
03 - Billy Bownds - World Of Make Believe
04 - Buddy Cagle - Love Inside My Door
05 - Chuck Aney - Take Me Back To Texas
06 - Dean Whitehouse - I Can't Remember To Forget You
07 - Dick Williams - I Made A Million Mistakes
08 - Doug McGuire - Stranger, I'm Married
09 - 5 Williamson Bros. - Please Mr. D. J.
10 - Gary Poteet - The Wine
11 - Jennie Jamison - I've Got Half A Mind To Leave You
12 - Jim Newton - It's Your Turn Now
13 - Jimmie Lee - Six Pack Avenue
14 - Joe Hil - Me And My Honky Tonk Blues
15 - John Shepherd - Shadow Of The Bottle
16 - Juanita Rose - Go On Back To The Honky Tonk
17 - Kitty Hawkins - My Everything
18 - Lenny Gault - The Honky Tonks Are Calling Again
19 - Marlow Tackett - Hang In There Teardrops
20 - Melvin Endsley - Almost Crying
21 - The Mighty Mohawks - Ashes Of Love
22 - Nick Penny - Beer Tops And Tear Drops
23 - Roy Sneed - I'll Be So Blue Tomorrow
24 - Russ Elmore - Sittin' At The Table (Unable To Choose)

Vuelta Records


Aucun commentaire: