................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 21 février 2017

She Took My Cash



01 - Andrew Dean - Goodbye Memory
02 - Arly Karlsen - Uncle Harman's
03 - B. Jeff Stone - Women Wild, Whiskey Strong
04 - Beau Renfro - Mother Country Music
05 - Bill Dawg - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
06 - Bill Durham - Pink Cadillac
07 - (Tennessee) Bill Foster - My World Will Fall Apart
08 - Chester Smith & Merle Haggard - Old Fashioned Love
09 - Clint Miller - My Heart's In Tennessee
10 - Colin Clark - Ways Of A Woman In Love
11 - Crockett Frizzel - I'll Take The Chance
12 - Dwane Hall - I'm Going Nowhere, But Out Of My Mind
13 - Ernest Ashworth - Life Of The Party
14 - Hal Willis - Louisiana Anna
15 - James Maddox - You're Still The Man In Black
16 - Carl & Irma Brown - The Man In Black Now Walks Around In White
17 - Jose Daniel - She Took My Cash
18 - Mayf Nutter - Another Cup Of Memories
19 - Rusty Evans - Tavern On The Lost Highway
20 - Shane Worley - Just In Time
21 - Stephen Shepherd - Ten Tall Women
22 - Tommy (The UK Cowboy) - Chevy 63
23 - Tommy Cash - Don't Give Your Flesh To The Devil
24 - Tony Martin - Sour Grapes
25 - Troy Cook Jr. - A Few More Broken Hearts Around


1 commentaire:

snakeboy a dit…

Looks like the start of another good series. Many thanks.