................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 14 février 2017

Send Me A Cowboy



01 - Alice Benfer - Those Singing Cowboys
02 - Amanda Cevallos - I'll Never Honky Tonk You
03 - Amanda Lynn - Singin' Jambalaya
04 - Amber Digby - The One You Slip Around With
05 - Barbara Clawson - One Mr. Budwiser
06 - Barbara Lamb - Tonight I Feel Like Texas
07 - Barbara Ray - Teddy Bear Song
08 - Becky Gaber - We're Not In Kansas Anymore
09 - Beth Davidson - Jukebox Family
10 - Betsy Rutherford - Drunkard's Doom
11 - Betty Jean Sites - Number Two Girl
12 - Bev Diamond - Blue Moon Of Kentucky
13 - Bonnie Bishop - Send Me A Cowboy
14 - Brenda Mulgrew - My County Of Tyrone
15 - Brigitte Boisjoli - Love Me Honey Do
16 - Carleen Still - They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore
17 - Carmen Steneker - Country Fever
18 - Cindi Cain - You Called Her Name Again
19 - Crystal Clark - Heartaches By The Number
20 - Debbie Cochran - Hello Country
21 - Donna B (The Ebony Cowgirl) - Got Dang Country Song
22 - Heather McKean - I Don't Wanta
23 - Helen Hall - I Need You All The Time
24 - The Lucky Pierres - Goodbye Helen Hall
25 - Linda Trengereid - Baby's Learning How To Walk

Vuelta Records 2017


2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I think the title of the song by The Lucky Pierres is "What Else Does She Do Like Me"

Uncle Gil a dit…

@Anonyme:
Thanks for your comment.
Do you have more precisions?

Here's the answer of the compiler :

Re the title of the song by The Lucky Pierres, my copy have the used title as listed on our album, and I also saw that an U/L copy on YouTube have the same. I can't see an other title by searching
Google, but the poster can be right.