................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 26 février 2017

Let's Roll (UP)



01 - Deep In Debt Blues
02 - Carrie Lee
03 - My Baby Told Me
04 - Korea Blues
05 - Play A Little While
06 - Louise
07 - Let's Roll
08 - People Are Meddling
09 - I Have Married
10 - The Mountain
11 - I'll Die Tryin'
12 - How Much More
13 - The Mojo
14 - Slow Down Woman
15 - I Want My Baby
16 - How Can I Leave
17 - I'm In Korea
18 - Eisenhower Blues
19 - Tax Paying Blues
20 - Mama Talk To Your Daughter
21 - Man Watch Your Woman
22 - Sitting Down Thinking
23 - I'm Gonna Die Someday (I Must Die)

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

The link no longer works.

Anonyme a dit…

The new link works.

Thank you very much for this.

Phil Taylor a dit…

ALWAYS AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR(YOURS) SELECTION WHICH IS THAT HAPPINESS