................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 27 février 2017

I Can, I Can



01 - Billy Blanton - I'm Here To Drink It All
02 - Billy Todd - Drop Me Gently
03 - Bobby Bond - John Martin
04 - Carl Belew - Anna Louise
05 - Curtis Gordon - Because I Love You
06 - Fiddlin' Frenchie Burke - There'll Be Love Tonight In My House
07 - Gene Brown - Makin' Babies
08 - Jim Owen - Take Me Where I Can Cry
09 - Jim Parker - Bottle Of Forget
10 - Jimmy McCoy - She Even Woke Me Up To Say Goodbye
11 - Johnny Blaine - The Ballard Of Isadore Comeaux
12 - Johnny Rhule - Country Singer
13 - Kay Adams - I Can, I Can
14 - Ken Anderson - Fine Day For Feeling Blue
15 - Larry Brasso - These Empty Arms
16 - Larry Lee Adkins - George Jones, Jack Daniels And Me
17 - Leon Ashley - Prayers Can't Reach Me
18 - Shorty Bacon - What's Wrong With You
19 - Steve Bledsoe - He Can't Fill My Shoes
20 - Taylor & Stone - Hung Over And Hung Up On You
21 - Wilma Lee Cooper - The Birds Are Back
22 - The Wilt Brothers - Guilty Look
23 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Lovin' Up A Storm (BONUS)
24 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Big Blon' Baby (BONUS)

Vuelta Records


2 commentaires:

bopping a dit…

merci Gilles! Excellente série..

Moe a dit…

Thanks. I love this series.