................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 6 février 2017

Hi-Dee, Da-Dee (UP)



01 - Billy Ray - Tired Of Talking To The Blues
02 - Billy Ray - I Couldn't Sleep Last Night
03 - Sammy Barnhart - Wedding Bell Waltz
04 - Sammy Barnhart - I Married For Spite
05 - Sammy Barnhart - The Tables Turned
06 - Sammy Barnhart - Get Off My Telephone
07 - Jimmy Haynie - My Guilty Soul
08 - Jimmy Haynie - Inside My Heart
09 - Jimmy Haynie - In The Shadow Of A Dream
10 - Jimmy Haynie - We Don't Have To Worry No More
11 - Helen Carter - Unfit Mother
12 - Helen Carter - You're Right
13 - Helen Carter - I Like My Lovin' Overtime
14 - Helen Carter - Like All Get Out
15 - Billy Ray - You Gotta Pet Me Baby
16 - Billy Ray - I've Waited So Long
17 - Billy Ray - She Buys, and Buys, and Buys
18 - Billy Ray - Darling Don't Pity Me
19 - Jimmy Haynie - The Fast Silver Meteor
20 - Jimmy Haynie - Johnny On The Spot
21 - Jimmy Haynie - Do You Care For Me
22 - Jimmy Haynie - My Mind Goes Blank
23 - Sammy Barnhart - Everybody But Me
24 - Sammy Barnhart - I'm Wishing I Had You
25 - Sammy Barnhart - Hi-Dee, Da-Dee
26 - Sammy Barnhart - She Taught Us Wrong From Right

_
Thanks to HBR Mag Team and Wurlitzer1900 

 

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Would love to hear these. Hoping for a repost. Thank you so much!