................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 28 février 2017

Gay Divorcee



01 - I Wanta Be Loved By You
02 - A Thing Like This Can't Happen
03 - Baby I Can't Cry
04 - I Know How It Is
05 - Run Along
06 - I'm Dreaming On The Pillow
07 - Where Did You Go
08 - Thirteenth Dance
09 - Thank You Very Much
10 - He'll Get By
11 - Gay Divorcee (#1)
12 - Two Lonely People
13 - Gay Divorcee (#2)
14 - A Girl When She's Down
15 - You Don't Own Me
16 - Cheater School
17 - We'll Think Of Something (We Always Do)
18 - Yield The Right Of Way (To Your Heart)
19 - Shadows Of The Prison Bars
20 - Where Am I In Your Heart
21 - Tomorrow And Forever
22 - If A Wedding Ring Could Talk

Vuelta Records


1 commentaire:

Allan Hansen a dit…

I have downloaded some of her songs from You Tube in the past.This is a great collection to have.Thanks.