................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 3 février 2017

Cocaine Blues (UP)



01 - Someone's On The Line
02 - Shadows On My Heart
03 - Shake Hands With The Devil
04 - Faded Love Letters
05 - Memphis Tennessee
06 - I Know Better Now
07 - From Saturday Noon 'Till Monday Morning
08 - Im Going To Stop My Worrying Over You
09 - Dixie Dongs
10 - Ain't That Too Bad
11 - Cocaine Blues
12 - Birthday Cake
13 - Tennessee Farm
14 - It's Too Late To Change Your Mind (Fargo)
15 - You Done Daddy Dirty
16 - Milk Cow Blues
17 - Atomic Sermon
18 - Next To The Soil
19 - Stop That Stuff
20 - My Adobe Hacienda
21 - You Better Know It
22 - Had That Kind Before
23 - It's Too Late To Change Your Mind (King)
24 - Out Of Town Boogie
25 - Writin' On The Wall
26 - Blue As I Can Be
27 - Low Down Baby (sic)
28 - I'm Tellin' You

Thanks to the HBR Mag Team and Wurlitzer1900

6 commentaires:

SWingB a dit…

What, no 'Tennessee Saturday Night' on this one? I don't recollect I ever heard his original record of that - probably not on King or 4-Star I take it. Cool compilation - Thanks!

Anonyme a dit…

He never released Tennessee Saturday Night and it's speculation that he ever even attempted it in a studio.

Fur Sting Zee Nit a dit…

Vell, dat vould esplain dat quear enuff even Ol' Loosey kin understained it... No nonder I nevuh hurd it! :)

Jon a dit…

Thanks!

teddy cat baz a dit…

cheers uncle gil

Anonyme a dit…

Would love to hear this, hoping for a repost. Thanks so much!